As the first point of contact for clients, you will provide an exceptional front of house service and have excellent communication skills.
As well as providing reception duties, there will be administrative tasks that will see you supporting all members of the office.
Salary is dependent on experience
Key duties will involve:
- Answering telephone calls, transferring to colleague’s and answering queries
- Greeting clients, verifying and copying ID and relevant documentation and checking all returned correspondence is signed and filled in correctly
- Dealing with post (I.E opening and sorting in the morning and taking the post at the end of the day)
- Scanning, printing and photocopying
- Opening files for fee earners and sending out initial letters
- Archiving files and storing
- Applying for searches, AML’s and lawyer checkers
- Responding to clients and other parties by phone and email
- Dealing with petty cash for the purchasing of office essentials
- Ordering supplies and placing maintenance requests
- General administration
- Regular office maintenance and upkeep
Is this your ideal job?
Start the process by applying below